Recent Posts

Charles Barkley Goes Drag for Weight Watchers Campaign on Astini News

In honor of Aerosmith announcing a new tour and album, allow us to say the following about Charles Barkley in his new campaign for Weight Watchers:

Dude looks like a lady!

Charles Barkley Weight Watchers Ad

The Round Mound of Rebound shows off a couple other round mounds in the first photo released on behalf of a commercial that will start airing on April 8.

"Diet is not a man's word because we don't like to diet - we like to eat," said Barkley in a press release for the company, which signed him as a spokesperson last fall.

"Like a lot of athletes, I've gained weight since I've retired. But, I don't want to be a fat, old man taking lots of pills. Weight Watchers is helping me change my lifestyle and learn how to make smarter eating choices anywhere I am."

Barkley, an NBA Hall of Famer, says he's lost 40 pounds since starting the program last year.

What's on Your Mind...