Recent Posts

Tony Romo: I Didn't Drink at My Bachelor Party | Story on Astini News

USMagazine, Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 11:15am (PDT)

Sober stag party!

Before Tony Romo said "I do" to Candice Crawford in July, the NFL star had a last hurrah as an unmarried man at his bachelor party in West Virginia. But Romo, 31, told Yahoo Sports' Graham Bensinger on his show In Depth with Graham Bensinger, that he and his pals' celebrations didn't involve any alcohol. 

PHOTOS: Candice and Tony's gorgeous wedding

"I didn't really feel like drinking that night," Jessica Simpson's ex-beau said. "So I was like, let's find something to do here. We tried coming up with a game, and with 14 or 15 guys, there ain't a lot of non-drinking games at that age that you can do."

PHOTOS: Jessica Simpson's many men

So Romo's alternative to a boozy bash? Hide-and-seek! "It was pitch black anyway," he explained. "[So] hide-and-go-seek, I guess it is!" 

PHOTOS: Over-the-top celebrity weddings

"We played twice. I won both times," he said. "I did come up with the game, so I probably had a good idea leading into the game that I had a chance, or a [good] place to hide."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly

What's on Your Mind...