Recent Posts

Kim Kardashian Loves Spanx - Hates Her Thighs on Astini News

Kim says she doesn't like her thighs.

Kim says she doesn't like her thighs.

& Kim Kardashian loves spanx because she hates her thighs.

& Although the 31-year-old socialite is body confident, she admits there are things she doesn't like about her physical appearance because she is a perfectionist.

& She said: "I'm such a perfectionist that I 'm not really completely happy with my body. I don't like my thighs, I wear spanx a lot, they're like the greatest invention.

& "I like to do a little QuickTrim cleanse before bikini time and photo shoots and if I've got something coming up I don't eat as bad and I work out all the time."

& Kim is famously close to her family but she appreciates them even more since the breakdown of her marriage to Kris Humphries - which lasted just after 72 days.

& In an interview on UK TV show 'Lorraine', she said: "Going through a divorce this last year has shown me how important family is.

& "I'm obsessed with my nephew Mason, he is the best thing that has ever happened to our family."

& Meanwhile, Kim has described the upcoming series of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' the "wildest season ever".

& She added: "People are going to love it. There's a lot of Kourtney and Scott and their preparations for baby number two.

& "Also we deal with the paternity controversy that keeps coming up with Khloe with people saying she's not really a Kardashian.

& "Also, 25 years ago my mom had an affair and that's what lead to her divorce from my dad. In this season her ex comes back and causes trouble between her and [her now husband] Bruce [Jenner]."

& © Bang Showbiz

What's on Your Mind...