Recent Posts

Lynn choses to embrace life | Gladstone News | Local News in Gladstone on Astini News

LYNN LAPHAM chooses life and is living without regrets; she has joined the Arbonne experience and is set to help Gladstone women look after themselves.

"I was introduced to the Arbonne experience in November 2011 and I am incredibly excited by all aspects of it.

"I say 'experience' because that is just what it is for me. Not only am I know enjoying the benefits of the incredible products but I am also networking with like-minded people," she said.

After being diagnosed with breast cancer Lynn has been "soaking up life" she said the diagnosis was life-changing and after some deep thinking she decided to change her life.

"I was determined that the journey was not going to get the better of me and I made a choice to live my life confidently, moment by moment, with passion, with purpose and to embrace all the possibilities that his would present to me," she said.

What's on Your Mind...